Please let me inform you about some changes we have made to our routines to ensure your safety during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Pre-screening of all patients.
- Additional cleaning between patients.
- Measurements for social distancing in the waiting room and other areas.
- You need to wear a mask from the time you enter the building.
- Use of hand sanitation before and after treatment.
- No late cancellation fees related to Covid-19.
Although several measurements have been undertaken to reduce the risk of virus transmission, the nature of massage therapy means that physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room. More details are available as you book your appointment, either on-line below or by calling 604-926-4883.
Please be advised of the following policies for using the online booking system.
Initial Visit ( First Appointment)
I prefer that your initial visit is booked only as such in the online system, which gives us at least 45 minutes (ideally 60 minutes). This allows me to do a thorough history and assessment and get you started on treatment. However, shorter appointments can also be booked for an initial visit.
Typical sessions are either 30, 45, or 60 minutes long. You can decide what works best for you and your schedule. Of course, we usually have the time to accomplish more during a longer visit.
ICBC, Workers Compensation Board, RCMP, DVA, MSP exempt status.
If your visit is paid by the bodies above, or you expect it to be, the online booking system is NOT available for your initial visit. Instead, please call me first at 604-926-4883.
Treatments at the Scandinavian clinic are not covered by the Medical Services Plan of BC, however, your extended health plan usually cover part or all of your treatments as Registered Massage Therapy.
Booking appointments require a valid email and a valid phone number. The email will be used to for reminders and enables you to manage your appointments.
You will be sent an email confirmation after the booking.
Be sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before any initial visit to complete our intake form.
Depending on the area of injury, it may be appropriate to bring a tank top and shorts to allow the therapist to see how the injured area looks and feels.
If canceling prior to 24 hours in advance of your appointment, please use the link in the email confirmation that was sent out when making the appointment.
If canceling within 24 hours of your appointment please call 604-926-4883. A fee may apply for late cancellations, <24 hours, that are not related to Covid-19.
By clicking on BOOK NOW below I agree to the booking policies.
Important Guidelines for COVID-19
During Covid-19, many safeguards to protect you have been implemented to reduce the risk of transmission of the disease.
- Before your appointment, you are required to complete the BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool 24-48 hours before your treatment. This interactive tool with a few short questions needs to be completed directly at the website; https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
- You need to wear a mask from the time you enter the building. I have a supply of masks available should you forget.
- The waiting room area is extensive. You will be sitting at least two meters apart.
- Hand sanitizing is mandatory before and after treatment.
- Please use the washroom before you come into the clinic. Our washroom will be for emergency use only during this time.
- Please practice social distancing guidelines in the clinic.
- Others accompanying you to your appointment should be kept to a minimum.
Book an Appointment On-line